14.2.10

For my wife, on Valentine's Day


ONLY HOPE

There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.

So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.


So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

hmmmmm, hmmmmm, oooooh.

----
Thank you for loving me.
And I love you so.

10 comments:

亮麗 said...

成功是一把梯子,雙手插在口袋裡是爬不上去的。..................................................

陽明山花季 said...

how do u do?

佩璇 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

黎仁南 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!........................................

馨儀 said...

good, excellent, nice job!!........................................

彭昱宏 said...

Joy shared with others are more enjoyed.......................................................

RafaelLetso21555 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

RexTemples0217 said...

成人無碼片線上看免費成人漫免費成人文成人色圖片免費成人影騙日本制服影片日本妹av女優日本妹圖日本性姿勢日本性感熱辣寫真日本性影片日本真情寫真日本做愛姿勢日本無碼免費影片日本免費a短片日本免費a片線上看日本免費a片線上日本女優觀賞日本片免費試看日本片商日本卡通免費a片日本卡通圖庫日本正妹av女優日本成人片卡通日本成人影城日本色小遊戲日本色情按摩影片日本色情區日本色情漫話日本免費av片辦公室偷情遊戲免費視訊聊天網交友覓戀會館情色小說

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

謝謝您的分享~感恩唷!!..................................................

BokHaile8854 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷..................................................