17.1.09

Elements of Promdi

On my netsurfing activities, I came across this site where you answer some questions and your element will be revealed. It also has other information about energies, colors, etc. regarding personalities.

I find it fun and worth sharing. Maybe, as a Filipino my interest in this element thingies is a part of my Chinese influences - astrologies, geomancies, etc.

I was born in the year of the Pig, a metal pig. I hope the year of the Earth Ox of 2009 has a lot of good things in store for me!


Your Power Element is Wood



Your power colors: green and brown

Your energy: generative

Your season: spring

Like a tree, you are always growing and changing.

And while your life is dynamic, you are firmly grounded.

You have high morals and great confidence in yourself and others.

You have a wide set of interests, and you make for interesting company.

You Are Copper



You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.

You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.

You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.

People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.

No comments: