16.11.08

Angels Brought Me Here

That's the title of a song from Idol finalist Guy Sebastian.


It's been a long and winding journey, but I'm finally here tonight
Picking up the pieces, and walking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory, where my heart and future lies
There's nothing like that feeling, when i look into your eyes...
My dreams came true, when i found you
I found you, my miracle...

Let me skip some portions and continue with these lines, as I dedicate this song to my angels.


If you could see, what I see, you're the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel
You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here...
Brought me here to be with you,
I'll be forever grateful (oh forever Faithful) My dreams came true
When I found you, My miracle...

I am very proud and honored to say I have been blessed to have met a lot of angels. They have helped and still continue in assisting me in reaching for my dreams.

These angels have been a part of my life and still provides good influences.

They are the kind of angels that do not have wings and halos. My angels do not even fly. But they are miracles of my life. Poured so much blessings to me, that I consider them angels. I hope they will know that I am acknowledging and am grateful.

Big miracles, small miracles... Showers of blessings are provided by my Angels. As I thank them, let me try to recall who my angels are.

* Angels that have watched over me from childhood. Molded my character and taught me what is right and wrong - and the courage to choose what is right, although difficult at times.

* Angels who took care of me when I was a toddler. When they talked about it nowadays, I appreciate how hard it is to watch over a naughty child!

* An Angel that supports my every decision. Claps with every achievement. Felt more hurt when I am wounded. Lifts me up when I am down. The Angel I laugh with and dream with...the love of my life.

* Angels I met through a surname search, eventually has become more than a distant cousin and an in-law to me. They are the angels who watched over me and ensured I am on the right path morally and treated me like a member of the family.

* An Angel who became a second mother to me. Watches over me like her own child and shows utmost concern for my well-being as well as my loved ones.

* Angels who are also called friends. These Angels meant so much to me - they have done too many good things - words won't be enough to thank them.

* An Angel that discusses family, religion, politics and anything goes. So open, intelligent and broad-minded, we can discuss anything under and beyond the sun.

* Angels from my workplace. Filipinos, Fil-Ams, Latinos, Viets and other nationalities who supported, worked and played with me. Some became my long time friends.

* An Angel who shows genuine concern to me, although we seldom see each other. I really can feel the love and care as this angel sends jokes, messages, emails from time to time.

* Angel blood relatives that took care of me, protected me and will forever be my angels. (They have to accept it, I am their relative whether they like it or not!)

* Little Angels of my life that serves as inspiration and provide my life's direction.


I know, there are other angels not on the list. With so much angels in my life, I feel so blessed... forever grateful for having them.


As the journey of my life continues... I hope to keep and meet more angels along the way.


And YOU could be one of them...

No comments: